Monday, June 4, 2012

06/04 Andy Samberg, SNL, Crystal Harris Hugh Hefner, Playboy, Octomom, Russell Brand, Alec Baldwin, George Lucas, Star Wars

ERIK HINES and ERIC JOSEPH fill in for MIKE on the ENTERTAINMENT EDITION of THE PM SHOW talkin' about ALL the hot topics...





ANDY SAMBERG TO LEAVE SNL!


Comedian Andy Samberg has finally confirmed what the rumors have been saying for months – he’s not returning to Saturday Night Live. "It's an incredibly emotional and strange moment in my life," Samberg, who joined the show in 2005, told The New York Times on Friday. "Obviously it's not a huge shock, but I did officially decide not to come back." Samberg  said leaving was “one of the hardest decisions I’ve ever made,” and added that he got advice from Kristen Wiig, who is also leaving. "She kept saying it just feels like it's her time," he explained. "I connect with that. Something about it just feels like it's the moment. My contract's up and I did so much more than I ever thought I would ever even do."



CRYSTAL IS BACK WITH HEF!


Crystal Harris confirmed Friday that not only has she has moved back into the Playboy mansion, but she and former fiancĂ© Hugh Hefner are back together.  “Yes @hughhefner and I are back together,” she tweeted late Friday. “Yes I am his #1 girl again. Yes we are happy. Hope that clears up any confusion!” Crystal and Hugh were supposed to get married back in June, 2011, but Crystal called it off just days before the wedding. She further humiliated him by selling off the engagement ring he bought her.



OCTOMOM SOON TO BECOME A STRIPPER!


TMZ reports that Octomom Nadya Suleman is becoming a stripper. A source tells the site that Suleman has booked a gig at T’s Lounge in West Palm Beach, FL from July 11-15th. And while the club is fully nude, Nadya is expected to only go topless and she won’t be giving any lap dances.



RUSSELL BRAND SAYS BALDWIN’S A GOOD KISSER!


Russell Brand certainly enjoyed making his upcoming film Rock of Ages, especially because of one specific scene.  "I get to kiss Alec Baldwin," said Brand. "He is [a good kisser]." As for the lip-lock, Brand says “It is right on the mouth. It is sexy because Alec is a sexy man.” He added,  "I certainly don't regret [kissing him]. I'd do it again if there was a sequel – or even if there wasn't." Rock of Ages opens June 15th.



GEORGE LUCAS IS RETIRING!


Sounds like we won’t be seeing another blockbuster from George Lucas. The Stars Wars creator told Empire magazine he’s retiring from big time movie making. “I'm moving away from the company, I'm moving away from all my businesses. I'm finishing all my obligations and I'm going to retire to my garage with my saw and hammer and build hobby movies,” he said. “I've always wanted to make movies that were more experimental in nature, and not have to worry about them showing in movie theaters.”